Friday, January 14, 2011

Revolutions

So. Maybe we should talk about New Years' resolutions? Or how about just things I want to start doing for myself everyday? That sounds a little more reasonable...

1. Write everyday. Be it journaling, letters (but to whom?), or working on a project, one solid hour of uninterrupted writing.
3. Exercise daily. I've been doing this, I can stick to this, I enjoy it and I deserve it.
4. Keep calm, stay organized, stay focused. Work on Latin, do some intellectual reading, stimulate my mind.

4 little things to accomplish each day. This is feasible. I just need to buckle down and stick to it. I mean, really, it's honestly only 3 daily things. The rest is more active. More active but still what I should be doing.

Maybe an option on the first can be responses to the last. If I go to Classic Coffee each day for an hour (on days when leaving is necessary, that is) or so and do some intellectual reading and then make my writing my response to or my thoughts on what I read, I killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Or 3, if escape is necessary... Hmmm. Maybe. We shall see.


"My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me; so won't you kill me, so I'll die happy?"

"Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one." ~ William Shakespeare

Peace,
Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!