Week 13: List the Things You Want to Make
There are lots of things I want to make, since I've always been a very crafty person. Knitting, embroidery, sewing, etc., I've been into crafts since I was a kid. Here's my list:
- my Wildflower cardigan - halfway finished!
- Hanukkah sweaters for Lila and Talia (special requests)
- a family cookbook
- berry cobbler for summer
- new friends
- throws/granny square afghans for the living room couch
- enough money to get out of debt and save up for Santiago
- my home a nicer place to live
- lots of books
- Catholic religious education in the U.S. better
- my mother proud
- a positive difference in the world
- a family of my own
Wow, this is a bad picture. I take notoriously poor photos but this deserves an award...Sorry!
So those are all the things I want to make. What about you? What are the things you want to make this month, this year, or in your lifetime? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: