Thursday, March 31, 2011

The New Plan

Okay. So of my two interviews scheduled yesterday, only one actually happened. The one that actually happened was received in two completely different ways: my way, and my mother's way.

I think we all know which one was more negative.

So the Lakers lady cancelled and the school meeting went well (in my opinion) and there's so much drama at my house right now, we make Jersey Shore look boring. Between my brother raising my niece and my parents running two businesses and my sisters raising hell with each other and everyone else, my issues have taken the back burner. Not that they were ever a priority in the first place - save that one week in November - but now it's like I'm just in the way again. I don't want more attention so much as I'm not pleased with being back in my "burdensome, just get over it and on with your life" stage. Not pleasant.

But basically, what was discussed (briefly) was that I am supposed to come back to school in the fall, and I'm going to get a new academic advisor once I get a new academic plan, as well as a "spiritual" advisor, and will continue meeting with Hung until I'm comfortably settled and on my two feet once again. I'll only be taking 12 units (4 classes instead of 5) for at least the first semester to get my sea legs again, and ... it'll be good. I guess. I'm on the wait list for housing, and am working out all the other hoops I have to jump through to get back on track.

And I'm not letting ANYTHING stop me this time.


“I have a new plan: to go mad.” - Dostoevsky, "Letters of Fyodor Dostoevsky" (courtesy of Tumblr)

~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!