Week 3: List the Things You Should Be Proud Of
This list is always difficult for me because when I look at my life in a "big picture" kind of way, I don't see much that's changed since I left school and became a secretary. But when I look closer, especially at the last few months and weeks, I see some changes I've implemented and I'm really proud of the progress I've made.
- my job
- teaching Confirmation
- I was brave and gave online dating a try
- I'm managing my anxiety better than ever
- I've managed my money well enough that I can afford rent and all of my bills/student loans and still put a little bit of money in my savings account each month
- I'm eating really healthy right now (I still don't like quinoa but I'm eating it anyway)
- I've been getting up early and getting to work earlier
- I've been exercising more regularly
- I've made a cleaning schedule and stuck to it
- I'm reading more this year
- I'm keeping myself better organized and sticking to my plans better
- I'm writing more - both on the blog and in my personal journals
- my progress on my Wildflowers Cardigan
- my pretty good relationship with both my sisters
So there you have it! They seem kind of small, but for now I'm quite pleased with myself and these little things. I should also add that I have made my bed almost every single day of 2015 (I skip the occasional weekend morning) and I'm proud of that, too.
What are you proud of? What goals have you met or started to make progress on? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!
Hope you have a lovely Monday...
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: