Week 14: List Your Childhood and Current Dream Jobs
I'm not sure about you, but when I was little I had a very, very clear idea of what I wanted to be when I grew up. I had my whole life planned out and until I was about 20 I was completely on track to make that plan a reality. Of course, then life happened and I've had to re-write my Life Plan several times in the last few years, but it's always nice to look back and look ahead, and see how much I've grown and changed since I was a 7 year old dreamer.
Childhood Dream Job:
- nanny (before I realized how much work that is!)
- Stay at Home Mom (SAHM)
- nun (you may pick your jaws up off the floor - when I was 14 I honestly thought I was being called to a cloistered convent)
- Catechist/religious education reformer
- poet laureate (pipe dream, that one)
- homeschooling wife and mother
- YA reviewer (they still pay people to read and review books, right???)
It's about to rain - hence the dark pic. The general badness is because I'm not a photographer.
What about you? What did you want to be when you grew up and then what did you grow up to be? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: