Monday, April 20, 2015

52 Lists, Week 16

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 16: List Your Favorite Books
This is the list that could go on forever and is probably the hardest one I'll do for this project. However, after spending some time with my bookshelves and explaining to them that they are all important to me, I have come up with a list of the books that are at this precise moment firmly on the Favorites Shelf. 

  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
  • The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, by J.K. Rowling
  • Mansfield Park, by Jane Austen
  • The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexander Dumas
  • The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
  • Tell the Wolves I'm Home, by Carol Rifka Brunt
  • I Am the Messenger, by Markus Zusak
  • The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
  • Open Letter to Quiet Light, by Francesca Lia Block
  • The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
  • Much Ado About Nothing, by William Shakespeare
  • Ella Enchanted, by Gail Carson Levine
  • Signs of Life, by Scott Hahn
  • The Secret of the Rosary, by St. Louis de Montfort
  • The Picture of Dorian Grey, by Oscar Wilde 

I thought perhaps my top 16 books for the 16th week of this project would be appropriate, no? I should probably post some reviews of these books on the old blog sometime soon...


What have you been reading lately? Any absolute favorites you think I should add to my To-Read Shelf? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own! 


Love,

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!