Monday, June 1, 2015

52 Lists, Week 22

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 22: List Your Favorite Growing Things
It's gardening season and while I don't have a garden of my own (living in a condo doesn't really allow for it - and our HOA frowns upon more than 2 potted plants) I still love looking at other people's gardens. My mother has an insane garden in the summer (her tomato plants get to be bigger than me!) so I get to garden vicariously. In honor of garden season getting going, here's my list of my favorite things that grow:
  • jasmine vines
  • daisies
  • orange trees
  • cattails
  • creosote
  • Oregon roses
  • jacaranda trees
  • tomato vines
  • a piece of knitting
  • my family tree
  • my to-read list
  • boxwood hedges
  • sunflowers
  • sweet peas
  • my niece and nephew
There you have it! My favorite flowers are on this list, as are a few other funny things that "grow."

Bad lighting = bad photo. Sorry.

What about you? What are some of your favorite summer garden plants and flowers? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!


Love,

Willow


P.S. I'm now officially on Instagram! Follow me HERE.


For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!