Monday, June 15, 2015

52 Lists, Week 24

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 24: List Your Favorite Things in Your Favorite Color
This is a funny one that my niece helped me think up. My favorite color is purple - any shade, any tone, doesn't matter. Lavender, magenta, royal purple.... I could go on. This particular list isn't very long, but here's the list of some of my favorite things that happen to come in my favorite color.
  • jacaranda trees (of course)
  • African daisies
  • pens
  • stationery 
  • forget-me-nots
  • blackberries
  • berry smoothies
  • my fairy dress
  • lavender plants
  • my teacup and saucer from England
So there you have it! Some of my favorite things in my favorite color.

*My camera capabilities are currently out of order so I will update a photo of my list when they are restored. Sorry for depriving you of my fantastic photography skills.*


How about you? What's your favorite color?Are there any of your favorite things that always come in your favorite color? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!


Love,

Willow



For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!