Monday, June 22, 2015

52 Lists, Week 25

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 25: List Your Favorite Summer Activities
Summer is in full swing here in So Cal and while many people (I'm looking at you, people in school) will be gallivanting about chasing down ice cream trucks and organizing picnics in the park, I will be languishing in an office, remaining as pale as though it were still January. However, there are some summer activities I enjoy on my days off, and here's that list:
  • BBQ-ing
  • bike rides at the beach
  • watching fireworks shows
  • going to Disneyland
  • spending a day at the pool
  • camping
  • hiking
  • visiting the farmer's market
  • going to the county fair
  • going to the OC swap meet (followed by an afternoon at the beach)
  • stargazing
  • concerts in the park
  • toasting marshmallows (and friends) at bonfires
  • eating tomatoes from Mom's garden
  • roadtrips
  • going to the lake
  • eating hot dogs and potato salad
  • binge-reading poolside
  • experimenting with summer cocktails
I especially love a good mint julep, with properly crushed ice and good bourbon. Yum.

*My camera capabilities are currently out of order so I will update a photo of my list when they are restored. Sorry for depriving you of my fantastic photography skills.*

How about you? What are your favorite ways to pass the time and keep cool in the summer? Got any great cocktail recipes I should try out? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!


Love,

Willow



For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!