Monday, October 5, 2009

Beginnings

You've reached Willow's blog. Congratulations.

I'm a little of everything - scholar, writer, lover, dreamer - and I believe that life is the greatest adventure. Words are like oxygen, and I am never without a book. I love movies, because watching a movie is like ghost-walking through someone's life, and the voyeur in all of us just loves that concept. I love music (who doesn't?), because nothing really connects with the human soul like music and lyrics. I'm going to be a famous writer someday, so watch out. I'm fascinated by people, I think the human disconnect is our world's greatest tragedy, I believe in love and life and loving life, and that there is beauty in all of us, we just have to let it out.

My blog will include my thoughts on books, movies, and music, as well as my own little ponderings, on life, love, etc. etc. Feel free to follow me, I think stalkers just need a little love (and possibly mace), and feel free to love me or hate me - just know that either way, I am who I am, and your approval is not required.

Thank you, and I leave you with one of the greatest contradictions in the English language:

Happy Monday.

Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. ~ William Shakespeare

Willow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!