“[And] laughter tinkled among the teacups.”
T.S. Eliot, Mr. Apollinax
So, I kinda totally forgot I had a blog for like, 2 weeks. I've been really really bad about posting this summer (in general, really, forever), and I apologize (to all 3 of you that read this/subscribe via e-mail). But stuff's been happening! (Kinda-not-really.)
So a few updates (with individual posts to follow [for some, not all]):
1. I'm working 9-5 now, so I have less time for everything else. Seriously. Still don't get paid regularly, though. :/
2. I joined a Writing Group!!!
3. My piano is finally in my house!!!
4. I inherited one of my uncle's guitars, and it's waaaaaaay nicer than mine. It also has new strings.
5. I have some posts about knitting that are coming up in the nearish future...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand (drumroll please)
6. I GOT A CAT. <-- that one's gonna be hella photo-heavy, so brace yourselves.
I'm also writing some, but nothing worthy of getting put up here. Basically since I'm now working something that resembles "full-time," I plan on managing my time a little more effectively and writing more. A few edits to my "Pages" and things are also coming up, and we're just gonna go from there. Hopefully as life settles into something resembling a routine again I'll be able to not only write regularly but I'll finally start posting regularly. Or something.
SO, lots to look forward to. Cheers!!!