Week 4: List Your Current & Future Goals & Dreams
This list is really quite similar to my list from last year - in fact, I'm pretty sure the majority of the "Future" goals and dreams are identical (with a couple of additions). Here we go...
- continue using my money carefully so I can continue to cover rent and expenses
- start saving more money
- eat out less and less
- get in 30 minutes of exercise each day (I'm currently at about 3 times a week but my goal is to get this in daily)
- catalog the library
- stick to my Condo Cleaning Schedule
- write blog posts in advance and post more regularly
- meet new people and make new friends
- try new recipes
- finish the family cookbook
- be a recognized, fiscally solvent writer
- own a small house with a yellow kitchen and a garden
- share my life with someone I love (hopefully not just my cat)
- have children
- learn a new language
- live in a foreign country for 6 months or more
- go to Spain
- see my niece and nephew baptized in the Catholic Church
- have tea with Francesca Lia Block
- hug John Green, Hank Green, and Taylor Swift
- read thousands of really good books
- start a literacy foundation
- reform Catholic religious education
- become a saint (not necessarily a formally canonized one)
So what about you? What are some of your goals and dreams for the future? What kinds of things would you like to accomplish this year? How about 5 or 10 or 20 years from now? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!
Hope you have a lovely Monday...
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: