Monday, February 9, 2015

52 Lists, Week 6

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 6: List the Ways in Which You Can Love Others

This list is far from complete but these are some of the concrete ways I am trying to be more loving this year. I should probably hang copies of this list in strategic locations to remind myself of them...


  • Be more patient
  • Be encouraging - the world has enough critics already
  • Try to see the positives, especially when I don't feel like it
  • Leave lovely comments on my favorite blogs
  • Be sincere when asking, "How are you?"
  • Give gifts just because
  • Send greeting cards just because
  • Remember birthdays with snail mail birthday cards
  • Send flowers to Mom
  • Be a useful, patient employee to Dad
  • Listen more, talk less
  • Be gracious
  • Dress to impress
  • Speak kindly
  • Give the benefit of the doubt
  • Be generous
  • Be hospitable
  • Give my full attention
  • Don't complain - be grateful
  • Write thank you notes for little things
  • Show up for work in a good mood and ready to get work done
  • Take sisters on coffee dates
  • Pray for people who piss me off
  • Smile and say "Hi!"

These are the attitudes I'm trying to implement that make me remember to be love at all times. I'm far from perfect and being a positive person is something I really struggle with, so this is a good list for me to be focusing on.



What about you? How do you show people you care? What are some ways you can be a little more loving every day? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!


Love, love, love

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!