Monday, February 16, 2015

52 Lists, Week 7

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 7: List the Things that Make You Feel Healthy - Mind, Body, & Soul

Health is all the rage nowadays what with fad diets and crunchy granola and grapefruit continuing to be considered a breakfast food (seriously, what's up with that?). I'm in my mid-20s (cue freak out!) so I'm paying attention to my health more than ever. Here's my list of how I try to keep all aspects of my life feeling good.

Mind:
  • reading challenging, thought-provoking, or inspiring books
  • confiding in my favorite aunt
  • getting my thoughts out on paper by journaling
  • stimulating conversations
  • dreaming about the future
  • knitting
  • saving money
  • writing letters
  • reading really good (articulate) blogs
  • the satisfaction of a productive day at work and a clean home

Body:
  • getting up early
  • going to bed early
  • drinking water and herbal tea
  • eating fruits and vegetables with every meal 
  • stretching in the morning and before bed
  • going for walks by myself
  • riding my bike at the beach
  • dancing while I do my chores
  • flossing
  • washing my face 2x daily

Soul:
  • listening to happy music
  • singing in the car
  • long drives at night
  • hugs
  • getting up early or staying up late to pray
  • fresh flowers in the kitchen
  • being fully present at mass and adoration
  • long talks with people who care
  • catching up with old friends
  • laughing so hard I cry
  • dancing with abandon

Obviously this list isn't the sum total of the things that make me feel like a healthy individual, but it's a pretty thorough summation.  



What about you? What are some things that make you feel healthy? Are there other habits you could start working into your day? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own - I'm off to go for a walk outside. 


Love, 

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!