Monday, February 23, 2015

52 Lists, Week 8

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 8: List Your Favorite Albums 
I love music, but most of the music I listen to is in the form of mix CDs compiled by myself and my friends in high school and college. I don't actually own many albums consisting solely of individual artists. But this is the list of the albums I love most, containing some of (definitely not all) my favorite songs, in no particular order. Enjoy!

  • Fearless - Taylor Swift
  • Red - Taylor Swift
  • 1989 - Taylor Swift
  • Greatest Hits - Jim Croce
  • Blue - Joni Mitchell
  • American Idiot - Greenday
  • Foiled - Blue October
  • Amazing - Blue October
  • 3EB - Third Eye Blind
  • Ursa Major - Third Eye Blind
  • Siren Song of the Counter Culture - Rise Against
  • On a Clear Night - Missy Higgins
  • We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things - Jason Mraz
  • Mr. A-Z - Jason Mraz
  • A Lesson in Romantics - Mayday Parade
  • Hideaway - The Weepies
  • For Emma, Forever Ago - Bon Iver
  • The Drifter and the Gypsy - Rosi Golan
  • The Beautiful Letdown - Switchfoot
  • Hello Hurricane - Switchfoot
  • Dudu - Tarkan
  • Everything in Transit - Jack's Mannequin

Again, this list is far from exhaustive, but there you have it anyway. 


What are your favorite albums or songs? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own.

Love,

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!