Week 9: List the Places You Want to Go
I've been very blessed in my (relatively) short life so far to have traveled a great deal and seen some really incredible places. I have my parents to thank for this, since they made a point to insist on family vacations when my siblings and I were growing up and allowed me to continue traveling with and without them as I've gotten older. However, there are still many places in the wide world that I still want to visit, and this is that list.
- Munich, Germany
- Paris, France
- Italy - Rome, Florence, Venice, Tuscany, Milan
- Berlin, Germany
- Cologne, Germany
- The Lake District, UK
- Bath, UK - Jane Austen Festival!
- Prince Edward Island, Canada - Anne of Green Gables
- Lourdes, France
- Prague, Czech Republic
- St. Augustine, Florida
- Shell Creek Road Wildflowers, Central California
- Istanbul, Turkey - Haggia Sophia
- Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella via the Pilgrim's Way
What about you? What are the places your soul longs to see? Where will your wanderlust be sated? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own...
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: