Monday, March 2, 2015

52 Lists, Week 9

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 9: List the Places You Want to Go
I've been very blessed in my (relatively) short life so far to have traveled a great deal and seen some really incredible places. I have my parents to thank for this, since they made a point to insist on family vacations when my siblings and I were growing up and allowed me to continue traveling with and without them as I've gotten older. However, there are still many places in the wide world that I still want to visit, and this is that list.

Revisit:
  • Munich, Germany
  • Paris, France
  • Italy - Rome, Florence, Venice, Tuscany, Milan
Go to:
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Cologne, Germany
  • The Lake District, UK
  • Bath, UK - Jane Austen Festival!
  • Prince Edward Island, Canada - Anne of Green Gables
  • Greece
  • Thailand
  • Lourdes, France
  • Prague, Czech Republic
  • Chicago
  • Maine
  • St. Augustine, Florida
  • Shell Creek Road Wildflowers, Central California 
  • Istanbul, Turkey - Haggia Sophia
  • Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella via the Pilgrim's Way
That last one is the result of a very quiet dream I've had for many years which has only become a realistic goal in the last several months. I've actually started saving for the trip, but it's still a few years off.




What about you? What are the places your soul longs to see? Where will your wanderlust be sated? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own...


Love,

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!