Monday, May 18, 2015

52 Lists, Week 20

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 20: List Your Summer Goals
I don't usually make summer goals because I don't get tons of time off in the summer to do stuff (I wish!), but I'm thinking it might be nice to have some concrete things to work on/get accomplished this summer.

  • start walking in the evenings again (train for Santiago!) - solo or with a buddy
  •  spend more time outside - go to Mom and Dad's pool on my lunch break
  • go rollerskating with my sisters on Wednesday night at least 3 times
  • continue improving ye olde blog
  • catch up on incomes and expenses at work - get stuff entered into the Neat database and keep up with it!
  • get things at work that need to be shredded organized and shredded
  • get on top of new/abandoned case files and get them finished
  • go up to Salem at least once
  • meet my summer savings goals for Santiago
  • start saving for Europe next summer
  • renew my passport
  • read at least 5 new books from my list
  • get my desk and vanity organized
  • pick patterns and yarn, and cast on, for Lila and Talia's Hanukkah sweaters
Challenge: This week, I will prep for summer by...
clearing off my desk in my bedroom to make more productive use of the space.



So there you have it! What about you? Got any splendid summer to-do's? Know of any killer beach reads I should add to my summer reading list? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!

Love,

Willow


P.S. I'm now officially on Instagram! Follow me HERE.


For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!