Week 21: List the Things You Want to Do By Your Next Birthday
My birthday is in 2 days (on Wednesday! 25!) and this is the first list I had to DIY. Moorea Seal's pre-made lists end at week 20 (wtf right?) so from here on out you'll be reading lists curated by moi. Hope you don't mind. Here's my list.
- be halfway to my total savings goal for Santiago
- be making more money at my job
- be in a romantic relationship (God willing)
- be involved at my new parish
- have an organized (or at least more so) bedroom
- get the blog running really efficiently
- have more Catholic friends
- be a Certified Catechist
- knit more complicated garments with a better understanding of gauge and sizing
So there you have it! What about you? Got any big plans for your next birthday or any things you'd like to change in your life over the next year? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!
P.S. I'm now officially on Instagram! Follow me HERE.
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: