Thursday, July 9, 2015

Yarn Along - Tali's Tallulah, Weeks 5, 6 & 7

Greetings! Obviously one of my favorite things is reading, but I'm also very fond of knitting. Ginny over at Small Things hosts a lovely little weekly link-up where we showcase what we're working on and what we're reading. Once you're done here, head on over and see what everyone else is up to!

Hooooooome stretch! I can't believe how fast this little sweater is going despite how much I've ignored it. I've picked up for the neck band and button bands and after I finish that there's just weaving in the ends and picking out the buttons. Talia has told me over and over that she wants purple buttons, though I may hold out on buying said buttons for a while longer since 3 year olds aren't known for their decision-making skills.


 

Reading:
I'm still chipping away To the Field of Stars, though I admit I've been neglecting it. I actually left it at home when I was dragged off to Ely, NV so the 12 hour drive there and 10 hour drive back were both incredibly boring and extra painful for me. Sad sad. Then I wound up reading a couple of really fluffy novels just to give my brain something to do but I'm trying to get back to it!

 My trusty assistant...

That's it for me today. You can also find notes and detailed specs on this project on my Ravelry Page. What have you been reading and knitting lately? Let me know in comments and then head over to Ginny's to see what everyone else is up to!

 He doesn't understand how this isn't helpful...


Love,

Willow






*Author's Note: The Yarn Along button in this post is property of Ginny Sheller and is used with permission. All other images used in the post as well as text are (c)Whitney Miller and may be used only with express permission. See the About Page for details.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!