Monday, March 16, 2015

52 Lists, Week 11

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 11: List Your Essentials 
There are things that we all require in order to survive in this world. The obvious ones are food, shelter, access to medical care, employment, human connection, and arguably electricity and wi-fi. My list isn't going to tell you that I can't survive without my toothbrush - I'm going beyond the obvious so you can see what's essential to making me feel like my truest self.


  • sleep
  • coffee - with cream and sugar
  • exercise
  • daily shower
  • going to mass and confession
  • time alone to recharge
  • blue pens and blank notebooks
  • feeling loved and appreciated
  • friendship
  • Gatsby
  • faith community - on the internet and in real life
  • getting together with old friends
  • pretty walks in the spring
  • time to dedicate to my creative pursuits (knitting, reading, blogging, etc.)\
  • peace and quiet in the evenings
  • the autonomy and freedom of my car
  • engaging conversations
  • balance
  • new experiences
  • financial stability
The importance of that last one is becoming more and more clear to me, and it makes me feel a little bit old. But it's really important, so there you have it.



What about you? What are your essentials (other than your toothbrush)? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own...


Love,

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!