Week 11: List Your Essentials
There are things that we all require in order to survive in this world. The obvious ones are food, shelter, access to medical care, employment, human connection, and arguably electricity and wi-fi. My list isn't going to tell you that I can't survive without my toothbrush - I'm going beyond the obvious so you can see what's essential to making me feel like my truest self.
- coffee - with cream and sugar
- daily shower
- going to mass and confession
- time alone to recharge
- blue pens and blank notebooks
- feeling loved and appreciated
- faith community - on the internet and in real life
- getting together with old friends
- pretty walks in the spring
- time to dedicate to my creative pursuits (knitting, reading, blogging, etc.)\
- peace and quiet in the evenings
- the autonomy and freedom of my car
- engaging conversations
- new experiences
- financial stability
What about you? What are your essentials (other than your toothbrush)? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own...
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: