Monday, June 8, 2015

52 Lists, Week 23

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 23: List Some of Your Treasures
I was always into "treasures" when I was younger. I had a few special boxes, each with different kinds of treasures in them. From my seashell collection to tokens from elementary school to love letters from my high school sweetheart, I have some things that I want to hold onto as memories for when I am very old.
  • my purple teacup and saucer from England
  • my books
  • my cat (he's my best friend so yes, he's treasured)
  • my great-grandmother's tortilla recipe - family treasure
  • my tea set collection
  • my grandmother's emerald ring and the story behind it
  • my crystal rosary Kyle brought back from Ireland for me
  • the postcards I kept from Europe, 2007
  • all of my journals, especially the one from junior year and the following summer 
  • my Wildflower Cardigan
  • old love letters
  • all the sweet babes I get to take care of: Lila, Talia, Jude, Adam, Braeden, Makenzie...
There you have it. I could have listed out all of my favorite books, but I've already done that

*My camera capabilities are currently out of order so I will update a photo of my list when they are restored. Sorry for depriving you of my fantastic photography skills.*

What about you? What are some of your most prized possessions or keepsakes? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!


Love,

Willow



For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!