Week 23: List Some of Your Treasures
I was always into "treasures" when I was younger. I had a few special boxes, each with different kinds of treasures in them. From my seashell collection to tokens from elementary school to love letters from my high school sweetheart, I have some things that I want to hold onto as memories for when I am very old.
- my purple teacup and saucer from England
- my books
- my cat (he's my best friend so yes, he's treasured)
- my great-grandmother's tortilla recipe - family treasure
- my tea set collection
- my grandmother's emerald ring and the story behind it
- my crystal rosary Kyle brought back from Ireland for me
- the postcards I kept from Europe, 2007
- all of my journals, especially the one from junior year and the following summer
- my Wildflower Cardigan
- old love letters
- all the sweet babes I get to take care of: Lila, Talia, Jude, Adam, Braeden, Makenzie...
*My camera capabilities are currently out of order so I will update a photo of my list when they are restored. Sorry for depriving you of my fantastic photography skills.*
What about you? What are some of your most prized possessions or keepsakes? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!
For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!
Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below: