Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Yarn Along - Tali's Tallulah, Week 9

Greetings! Obviously one of my favorite things is reading, but I'm also very fond of knitting. Ginny over at Small Things hosts a lovely little weekly link-up where we showcase what we're working on and what we're reading. Once you're done here, head on over and see what everyone else is up to!


So, so close to finished! I have to finish weaving in all these pesky ends and then decide on buttons. I think I might also hand stitch around the buttonholes to reinforce them a bit for little fingers. Does anybody out there have any suggestions on that? Also, I tried the sweater on Talia on Saturday and it fit her perfectly. Just enough room for her to grow into it which is exactly what I intended. She was very excited which gives me hope that she'll insist on wearing it a lot.

Terrible picture is terrible. Sorry.

I've been really, really edgy this week so I haven't done a lot of reading or sitting still of any kind. Thankfully I've been doing a lot of walking even though hiking this past weekend didn't work out. Southern California does not get freak summer rain and thunderstorms! Yet we did. It was crazy. In any case I'm no further in my book and these pesky ends are not high up on my list of things I want to work on. 

I've been working on gauge squares for our next big project (link is to the pattern on Ravelry) which is a good thing. I'll either have a finished Tallulah to show you or more details on that project next week. We'll see how the weekend goes. 


That's it for me today. You can also find notes and detailed specs on this project on my Ravelry Page. For more of what I'm reading, find me on Goodreads.What have you been reading and knitting lately? Let me know in comments and then head over to Ginny's to see what everyone else is up to!
Love,

Willow






*Author's Note: The Yarn Along button in this post is property of Ginny Sheller and is used with permission. All other images used in the post as well as text are (c)Whitney Miller and may be used only with express permission. See the About Page for details.*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!